Holistic Integrative Medicine services include:
- all your basic medical needs and preventive medicine measures. We address the need for lab work, diagnostic procedures and medications. I will be glad to work in conjunction with your primary care doctor and other specialists.
- A wide range of functional tests to assess more deeply the root cause of various conditions
- The use of herbs, supplements, detoxification protocols, nutritional guidance and other modalities to support a holistic approach
We have a special emphasis on
- Intestinal health, addressing your microbiome, gut integrity and food intolerances
- Brain health, addressing the gut-brain axis to optimize clarity of thinking, memory and a variety of other mental issues
- Hormonal balance to support bountiful energy and vitality at any stage of life.
I consider these the cornerstones to creating a solid foundation of health.
“By integrating a thorough practice of holistic Western medicine with 5-Element Acupuncture, I can oftentimes vastly enhance my patients’ wellbeing, minimize the need for medications and diagnostic procedures while still maintaining a safety net of medical support. At the same time, I provide a sound preventative basis for your healthcare.”